Sales, Philanthropy and Leadership are Hallmarks of their Success
MADISON, N.J. (July 12, 2017) – Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC today unveiled its annual list of top affiliated real estate professionals under the age of 30 who have achieved success in sales, philanthropy and leadership. The Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 were chosen from the brand’s network of nearly 88,000 independent real estate professionals affiliated with approximately 3,000 offices in 49 countries and territories. This group of real estate professionals honors the heritage of founders, Colbert Coldwell and Arthur Banker, who started their company at 24 and 28 years old, respectively.
“It’s incredible to see how many talented professionals represent Coldwell Banker today, and the 30 young professionals being honored here are no exception,” said Charlie Young, president and chief executive officer of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “These honorees are paving the way for the future of the real estate industry with their commitment and passion to deliver impressive results for their communities. Their entrepreneurial spirits have encouraged forward thinking and significant achievements for long-term success.”
The list includes affiliated real estate agents, managers, broker owners and key staff members. Some of the honorees include:
• Matthew Brown, Coldwell Banker Apex, Allen, Texas: This 25-year-old brings a genuine passion for real estate that has earned him many accolades early in his career. Following his college years as a quarterback for Texas Christian University, Brown’s all-star skills continued off the field as a real estate agent. In his first year, Brown was awarded the Coldwell Banker brand’s Rookie of the Year, landed in the Top 20 agents at the Apex branch and closed an impressive 37 deals.
• Ashley Bynum, Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate, Maryland Heights, Missouri: This 28-year-old helps approximately 700 agents in nine offices as the Coldwell Banker Gundaker eMarketing Coordinator to meet their specific business needs with innovative Coldwell Banker tools and programs. In 2016, Bynum earned a Missouri Real Estate Sales Associate License. A true technology maven, she created a local eMarketing program to provide individual and group coaching sessions to sales associates that shows them how to incorporate company tools, technology and social media marketing into their businesses.
• Keenan Coit, Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties, Grand Junction, Colorado: This 24-year-old has a technological edge when it comes to connecting with his clients. Whether it’s through 3D virtual tours, drone footage or the CBx app, the listing tool exclusive to Coldwell Banker agents, his digital savviness has propelled his business forward. When he’s not busy leading social media campaigns and posting Facebook videos that reach upwards of 5,000 views, Coit can be found helping Coldwell Banker Distinctive Angels, the company’s initiative that supports community outreach programs each month.
• Erik Erwin, Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada: This 28-year-old is no stranger to the real estate industry as a third-generation Coldwell Banker Realtor. His skilled marketing techniques and dedication to providing superior client experience have earned him a variety of award recognitions including his company’s Rookie of the Year and President’s Award, as well as the Ultimate Service Award and the International Diamond Society Award.
• Nikki Thomas, Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty, Hamilton, Bermuda: This 25-year-old brings exceptional customer service to the Bermuda community with her experience in hospitality services. Her dual citizenship in Bermuda and the United States has equipped her with an educational background from both The Ohio State University and Bermuda College in hospitality management that has helped her succeed as the real estate assistant to the company president and agency manager of the Bermuda office. Thomas has been able to spearhead innovative ideas to improve office training programs.
The full Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 list in alphabetical order follows below:
|Name||Title||Franchised Company||City, State/Province/Country|
|Garrett Bell||Broker Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate||Melbourne, Fla.|
|Lindsay Boulerice||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Whitbeck Associates||Plattsburgh, N.Y.|
|Matthew Brown||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Apex||Allen, Texas|
|Ashley Bynum||E-Marketing Coordinator||Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate||Maryland Heights, Mo.|
|Leah Canfield||Broker Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties||Breckenridge, Colo.|
|Brett Caviness||Broker Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Menlo Park el Camino||Menlo Park, Calif.|
|Keenan Coit||Broker Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties||Grand Junction, Colo.|
|Jessica Paola Colon Escorcia||Manager||Coldwell Banker Santa Marta Inmobiliaria||Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia|
|Jonathan Darin||Broker Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group||Homer Glen, Ill.|
|Henry Edelstein||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Burnet||Saint Paul, Minn.|
|Kendra Ellis||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace||Knoxville, Tenn.|
|Erik Erwin||Sales Representative||Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|Bruce Foster||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Hartung and Noblin, Inc.||Tallahassee, Fla.|
|Logan Geddie||Broker Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Advantage||Fayetteville, N.C.|
|Mithlesh Gupta||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Value Add Realty||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Craig Heinonen||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Schmidt, REALTORS®||Marquette, Mich.|
|Molly Jones||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – SLC Avenues||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Sarah McCoy||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners||Savannah, Ga.|
|Ryan Nemeyer||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley||Napa, Calif.|
|Joseph Piccininni, Jr.||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Beau Hulse Realty Group||Southampton, N.Y.|
|Aimée Puthon||Sales Representative||Coldwell Banker Neumann Real Estate||Guelph, Ontario, Canada|
|Abidin Şahin||Broker / Owner||Coldwell Banker Tim Gayrimenkul||Istanbul, Turkey|
|Timothy Savoy||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage||Washington, DC|
|Curtis Sernoskie||Sales Representative||Coldwell Banker Northern Bestsellers||Yellowknife, NT, Canada|
|Austin Solomon||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Action||Schofield, Wis.|
|Carrie Thodoroff||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Mt. Pleasant Realty and Assoc.||Mt. Pleasant, Mich.|
|Nikki Thomas||Real Estate Assistant||Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty||Hamilton, Bermuda|
|Joshua Weinraub||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Delray Beach||Delray Beach, Fla.|
|Trent Zimmer||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker Burnet – Apple Valley||Apple Valley, Minn.|
|Noah Zipko||Sales Associate||Coldwell Banker College Real Estate||Oxford, Ohio|
About Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Since 1906, the Coldwell Banker® organization has been a premier provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is the oldest national real estate brand and franchisor in the United States, and today has a global network of 3,000 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 49 countries and territories with more than 88,000 affiliated sales professionals. The Coldwell Banker brand is known for creating innovative consumer services as recently seen by taking a leadership role in the smart home space, being the first national real estate brand with an iPad app, the first to augment its website www.coldwellbanker.com for smart phones, the first to create an iPhone application with international listings, the first to develop an iPad application (CBx) to easily bring big data into home listing presentations, and the first to fully harness the power of video in real estate listings, news and information through its Coldwell Banker On LocationSM YouTube channel.