Buying a HomeShepard & Lysaught will find you the perfect home!
Are You Ready to Buy?
Do you think you’re ready to buy? First, you need to determine if you’re better off financially renting or owning by considering these factors:
- Renting benefits vs. after tax cost of owning
- Renting increases vs. home appreciation
Assuming You’re Ready to Buy a Home…
Wherever you choose to live in the Greater San Diego area, Shepard & Lysaught will leverage their vast knowledge and experience in real estate to steer you in the right direction. They will assist you with your purchasing decisions from start to finish and have collected deep insights that you can take advantage of. Gloria is currently a resident of Santaluz, so she’s acutely aware of local disclosures and market trends there and the nearby community of Rancho Santa Fe.
Now Get Pre Approved
Did you know that a pre-approval letter gives you an edge over buyers with only a pre-qualification letter? That’s a fact. And you benefit most from being prequalified because you’ll save time by focusing solely on homes within your price range.
Determine A Price Range
Contact Shepard & Lysaught Global Luxury to determine your price range. You can prepare for your conversation with them by considering the following questions:
- What can you afford to pay in mortgage payments? (These are lender qualifications)
- What are you comfortable paying in mortgage payments? (These are your personal qualifications)
- Assess which loan program is best for you to accomplish your home owning and financial goals (Gloria and the lender can assist you with this assessment)
CHOOSE Shepard & lysaught Global Luxury
AND they WILL…
- Leverage decades of real estate buying and selling experience on your behalf and to your advantage
- Listen closely to you so they can focus their energy on exceeding your expectations
- Provide you with a detailed list of homes matching your specific criteria
- Arrange appointments that suit your schedule, taking the hassle out of the home buying and selling experience
- Provide you with knowledge of the Santaluz, Rancho Santa Fe and greater San Diego areas including local area disclosures which may affect the properties you consider
- Advise you on area market trends and provide you with areas sales comparable upon which to base your offer
- Coordinate your purchase from start to close including all legal documents and necessary inspections